| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Dhahran in August is very, very hot at 34.4 °C (93.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be excessively hot with average high temperatures reaching 46 °C (114.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 20 °C (36 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 13:21 long with an average length of 13:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Dhahran August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Dhahran:
- Shiraz, Iran - 434.8 kms (270.2 miles) NNE
- Bushehr, Iran - 307 kms (190.8 miles) NNE
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 624.6 kms (388.1 miles) E
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 464 kms (288.3 miles) E
- Muharraq, Bahrain - 48.2 kms (29.9 miles) E
- Khasab, Oman - 606.1 kms (376.6 miles) E
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 581.1 kms (361.1 miles) E
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 545.5 kms (339 miles) E
- Doha, Qatar - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) SE
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 529.6 kms (329.1 miles) E
- Majis, Oman - 680.8 kms (423.1 miles) ESE
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 494.4 kms (307.3 miles) ESE
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates - 477.7 kms (296.9 miles) ESE