| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Dhahran in September is very, very hot at 31.9 °C (89.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be excessively hot with average high temperatures reaching 44 °C (111.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 22 °C (39.6 °F).
- The weather in September is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:38 long with an average length of 12:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Dhahran September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Dhahran:
- Shiraz, Iran - 434.8 kms (270.2 miles) NNE
- Bushehr, Iran - 307 kms (190.8 miles) NNE
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 624.6 kms (388.1 miles) E
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 464 kms (288.3 miles) E
- Muharraq, Bahrain - 48.2 kms (29.9 miles) E
- Khasab, Oman - 606.1 kms (376.6 miles) E
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 581.1 kms (361.1 miles) E
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 545.5 kms (339 miles) E
- Doha, Qatar - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) SE
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 529.6 kms (329.1 miles) E
- Majis, Oman - 680.8 kms (423.1 miles) ESE
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 494.4 kms (307.3 miles) ESE
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates - 477.7 kms (296.9 miles) ESE